Classes & Workshops
Thursday, June 15th
Secrets of the Enneagram 6 - 7:30pm
Unlock the secrets of the Enneagram that can lead to your health, wealth and lasting happiness! This introductory workshop will help you start to unravel the mysteries in your own life and those of others.
So what IS the Enneagram? It's an ancient spiritual development tool used today to help individuals and organizations understand patterns of behavior and make positive changes. We'll explore this rich and complex material in a simple two hour overview and learn:
- Early origins of the enneagram
- Basic characteristics of the nine types; their strengths and challenges
- How to understand your Enneagram type to grow spiritually
- How to better understand and communicate with family, friends and colleagues
- How the Enneagram is used in business, coaching and family arenas
- Professionals who use the Enneagram in their work including business executives, therapists, coaches, healers, HR personnel, government agencies, etc.
All workshop proceeds benefit: A Place to Be: Where Music Meets Therapy in Middleburg, VA “Helping people face, navigate and overcome life’s challenges using the therapeutic arts.”
Diane may be seen on the following program airing on Fairfax Pulbic Access in Virginia:
A Course In Miracles Discussion Part 2
Diane is part of a panel discussion on A Course In Miracles. Hosted by Melody Krafft and produced by Tremayne Johnson of Love Unleashed. Airs multiple times in February, check the Fairfax Access Channel 10 Schedule.